Good news to X360Key :XBox 360 Slim Support In Release Firmware!
We are very proud to announce that all Xbox 360 models, both Fat and Slim, will be supported from day 1. Slim support was scheduled for firmware 1.2, but thanks to the relentless efforts of our dedicated developers it will now be available in the first firmware.
How to use x360key?How does X360key work ?x360key blog guide ways to x360key usb jailbreak.
x360key consists of 2 parts, a motherboard and a remote.
The motherboard connects to the SATA bus inside the Xbox 360, and sits between the drive and the Xbox 360 motherboard. x360key is a full-fledged computer system running embedded Linux. It is capable of many things such as
- Emulating the Xbox 360 DVD drive
- Reading USB hard drives and other USB media with various file systems
- Updating itself and other hardware from USB media
- Communicating with the remote and other external USB devices
- And a lot more! (embedded Web server and Wifi connectivity for example)
The remote is a simple yet stylish piece of hardware that features an OLED display and 3 buttons. It connects to the x360key motherboard via a high speed USB2 connection. It also has USB for connecting USB hard drives and other devices. The OLED and buttons are used to control various aspects of x360key. It is also used for browsing attached USB media devices and launching games.