news of a new DRM-infected PS3 USB JB2 dongle clone (still relies on TB EBOOTs) from the Matrix Team has leaked out with details below.
Download: Infinity USB 3.55 Dongle Custom Firmware V2 / Infinity USB V3.6C Dongle Firmware Update / Infinity USB PC Tools / MultiMAN v02.09.00 Base (20111006-205000)
- No need to open your console, just plug and play.
- Booting of games designed for PS3 system software v3.6 and above
- Runs your existing games and new v3.6+ games from HDD in conjunction with standard backup managers
- Does not require the power/eject trick
- Custom v3.55 Dongle firmware behaves like OFW when INFINITY USB is not inserted
- Further features to be added as they are developed
- On board 4 MBytes SPI flash
- Supports Fat and Slim PS3 consoles currently running any firmware up to v3.55 and any PS3 which can be downgraded successfully from v3.6+ to v3.55 (NOTE: requires other tools )
- Enjoy PS3 games with files on external USB HDD (FAT32)
- Supports all regions of consoles
- Supports all regions of v3.6+ games
- Report Features for improve INFINITY USB compatibilty.
- MCU firmware and flash firmware updatable using easy through PC update software.
- Smart button for plug and play using PC.infinity usb official site:http://www.jb-infinity.com/
Filed under: PS3 Game · Tags: INFINITY USB, Infinity USB 3.55 Dongle, infinity usb official site:, Infinity USB review, Matrix Team, PS3 Break, PS3 system software, PS3 USB JB2 dongle clone, TB EBOOTs