How to use PS3 Game Saves?r4 ds card blog guide use playstation 3 game saves.
First off, download the PS3 gamesave onto your desktop, and transfer the “PS3″ folder from your computer to your memory device.
Then plug the USB Key into your PS3 USB Port
Then go under the “Game” section on the PS3 Dashboard and go down until you see “saved Data Utility”
Click “X” and you should see “USB Device” or “Memory Card” or something to that effect. Click on that.
You should then see the gamesave! Like Resistance was on here! Press “Triangle” on your PS3
Controller and click Copy!
Then you have the save on your Playstation 3 Hard drive !
1.5TB Barracuda 7200.11 SATA Game HDD for PS3+ PS3 BREAK +SWITCH DHL Free shipping
PS3 user cheat Driver v1.0 for PS3 games free shipping
Alternate Quickstart Guide:
After you have downloaded a PlayStation 3 Game Save to your computer, it is very easy to transfer to your PlayStation 3 Console!
- Insert a memory card, or usb key into your computer.
- Transfer the /PS3 folder from your computer to your memory device.
- Take the memory device and insert it into your PS3.
- Go to the Saved Data Utility folder under the Game menu
- Hit the X button.
- You should see your old game saves and the memory device.
- Select your memory device and hit the X button.
- Now you will see the game save from your memory device.
- Hit the Triangle button and select copy.
How to use PS3 Game Saves ?
How To Share PS3 Game Saves?
How to save PS3 Game saves to my external HD ?
how to transfer game saves to PS3?
how to download ps3 game saves